Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Data voluntarily provided by You when You contact Us, sign up for Our newsletter, participate in webinars, create a user account, download materials, participate in promotional activities, purchase, download or use Our products or services, or provide such information through other electronic means. Personal Data We collect may include information such as Your:
- Name, surname
- Email address
- Job position
- Job industry
- Bank account and routing numbers
- Credit and debit card information
We may also collect other information about Your use of the Sites using third party tools such as Google Analytics.
You may at any time withdraw consent or modify Your preferences regarding how We communicate with You by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of Our marketing and newsletter emails.
If You reside in the EEA, You have additional rights, such as: the right to request access to any Personal Data We hold about You, request that any inaccurate Personal Data is corrected, request an electronic copy of Your Personal Data, or request that Your Personal Data is deleted, provided that Your Personal Data is not required to exercise or defend a legal claim against Us, or for compliance with a legal obligation under the laws of the European Union or a Member State. You may exercise these rights by contacting Us at email@example.com. Please note that any communication must be in English.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use Your Personal Data to:
- Personalize Your experience (Your information helps Us better respond to Your individual needs);
- Provide services to You
- Provide You with updates and information about Your account, products, and services we provide
- Send You marketing information about KaaIoT, our products and services
- Send You email communications, such as electronic newsletters, regarding our products, services and promotions which may be of interest to you
- Improve Our Sites and services (We continuously strive to improve Our Sites offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from You);
- Respond to Your requests for information and improve customer service (Your information helps Us more effectively respond to Your customer service requests, inquiries, and support needs);
- Contact You regarding your use of the Sites, products You have purchased, or services You have signed up for;
- To charge Your payment card if You have opted into certain paid services
- With Your consent, occasionally contact You to provide You with new product information, technical updates, and information about Our support services;
- Respond to You when You send Us an email or otherwise contact Us;
- Perform marketing surveys to better understand the needs of prospective clients and partners;
- Provide You with technical support, where required.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell Your Personal Data to outside parties, however, there are certain circumstances in which We may share Your Personal Data, including if required by law or by a court order, or if such disclosure is necessary and permitted by law to protect ourselves or third parties. We share Your information only with trusted third parties, such as affiliated companies within Our corporate group and service providers, as necessary for them to perform services on Our behalf, such as:
- Process credit card payments;
- Serve advertisements;
- Provide cloud storage or email services;
- Conduct surveys;
- Perform analysis of Our services and customers demographics;
- Communicate with You, by email or telephone;
- Customer relationship management.
These third parties include CRM solution providers, such as Salesforce, email service providers, such as Google, payment processors, such as PayPal, and website analytics providers, such as Google Analytics, which are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from unauthorized use or transfer of Your Personal Data.
Transfer of Personal Data to Other Countries
We are a global company, therefore, Your Personal Data may be transferred, stored and processed outside of your country in countries where KaaIoT (including its subsidiaries and affiliates) and Our services providers maintain systems and facilities. You acknowledge that we may transfer Your Personal Data to any country in which KaaIoT, Our agents and service providers maintain facilities, and by accessing our Sites and using our Services you consent to the transfer of Your Personal Data outside of your country. If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) we will rely on lawful measures to transfer Your Personal Data.
Retention of Personal Data
If You reside or are located in the EEA, We keep Your Personal Data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data is processed. The length of time We retain Personal Information for depends on the purposes for which We collect and use it or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise, or defend Our legal rights.
Certain features of the Sites, services, or content may require that You register by providing Personal Data, such as Your email address.
You agree that the information You provide is accurate, and that You are not prohibited by law from registering. Users in the European Union who are under the age of sixteen (16), and users in the United States under the age of thirteen (13), are not permitted to provide Personal Data or create an account with Us. If We believe that a registration has been created by an individual who is under the minimum age in their jurisdiction, all information received by such individual shall be promptly deleted.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Sites, products, and services are all directed to users in the United States who are at least 13 years old or older.
Our Sites may contain links to other websites. While We try to link only to websites that share Our high standards and respect for privacy, please understand that We are not responsible for the content of the privacy practices employed by other websites.
Who We Are
KaaIoT is a Delaware limited liability company, with its principal place of business at 16047 Collins Ave. Suite 1704, North Miami Beach, FL 33160.